Welcome To Learning Path
We offer step-by-step lessons that are specifically designed not to merely turn you into a driver and get you a licence but imbibe the best skills, mannerisms & knowledge and turn you into a knowledgeable, responsible driver.
The driving curriculum we follow at Learning Path Driving School vary in terms of duration and price, but all of them pay equal emphasis on the latest traffic rules and regulation, the safety aspects and the basic driving technicalities, which will help our trainees to turn into responsible personalities at the wheels.
Learner Drivers We offer packages for those with zero driving experience, helping them to learn the technicalities of driving from scratch at an easy pace
Overseas Drivers We also offer courses that are designed for those who have migrated to Australia from elsewhere, and get them the drivers' licence after training.
What are the Highlights of the Learning Experience You Have at Learning Path Driving School?
- All our driving instructors are accredited and our service is fully insured
- At Learning Path Driving School, we offer an in-depth analysis of the performance of every trainee and provide feedback, which helps them to gain confidence and overcome the jittery and nervousness.
- The training cars that we offer are modern, state of the art, and are all in the best conditions, to ensure hassle-free training. We have in our fleet, vehicles with manual as well as automatic transmission.
How do we arrange your Driving Test Bookings?
- Drive Test only - $150
- Drive Test plus 60 Minutes Lesson - $200
- Drive Test plus 90 Minutes Lesson - $240
- Drive Test plus 120 Minutes Lesson - $260
- 3x60min lessons plus test – $315
- 5x60min lessons plus test – $425
- 10x60min lessons plus test – $700
- 60 minutes lesson plus test – $195
- 2x60 minutes lesson plus test - $255
- 3x60 minutes lesson plus test – $310
- 4x60 minutes lesson plus test – $365
Driving Test Requirements
- Be at least be 18 years old
- Be the holder of a Victorian Learner Permit
- Present a logbook having 120 hours of recorded driving experience
- Crack the Hazard Perception Test, which is a computerised driving simulator that assesses your judgmental ability
- Pass the eyesight test
Before the Drive…
During the Drive…
- Reverse Parallel Parking
- Three-point turns
- Turning away from and into the traffic
- Changing lanes and a few more things
- » Carnegie
- » Beaconsfield
- » Dandenong
- » Burwood
- » Frankston
- » Hampton Park
- » Huntingdale
- » Officer South
- » Narre Warren South
- » Pakenham Upper
Great last minute tips to ace the driving test. Was helpful and of great value.
Professional, knowledgeable instructor. He gave me great tips to achieve the test.
Very friendly, knowledgeable and professional instructor. Did one lesson as a preparation for my drive test. Paid $59/hour. Would recommend him.